By: Blonde Two
Mr B2 and I have recently been playing the same game over and over. The game is called ‘sort out a date to…’, this is how you play it:
- Eat your dinner (very important to ‘carb-up’!)
- Clear the dishes (only one of you needs to do this).
- Get the calendar down off the wall.
- Look at the calendar, do some pointing, make some ‘hmm’ type noises.
- Talk about all of the things that you want to fit in.
- Put the calendar back onto the wall without any changes.
I am sure, at some point in your life, you have all played this game. It provides an odd mixture of excitement at having such a busy and fulfilling life and disappointment at not being able to fit anything else in.
July 2016 is a case in point, and includes the Cairngorms (holiday), a visit from Kiwi Uncle Norm, Exmoor (Gold DofE), a book launch, a navigation workshop and a visit from friends.
I can now declare that July is officially closed!