By: Blonde One
April is a time of new beginnings. It’s a time to enjoy being outside and feeling just that little bit more alive. Whenever I get to this time of year I think: ‘this is my favourite season’ (but I think I think that for all of the others too!). This April is set to be a really good one! Firstly Little Miss Blonde and Numbers are home (for a few days anyway) from their travels in South East Asia. To say that I am looking forward to the 9th April is a slight understatement.
The other reason that this April is going to be good is that the Two Blondes are going back to the beautiful Isles of Scilly for their Walk Scilly 2017 event.
Here’s a list of some of the things that I’m looking forward to:
- The relaxing atmosphere
- Getting onto the island of Bryher and showing Blonde Two around
- Foraging with Rachel Lambert
- The stunning white sandy beaches
- Fragrant flowers (hopefully daffodils, my favourite)
- Interesting wildlife
- Flying with Isles of Scilly Travel
- Staying at Mincarlo Guest House
- Maybe a bit of sea swimming
I promise that we will tell you all about it when we get back!