By: Blonde Two
Well this Blonde has had a go at another podcast. This time about a particularly chilly sea swim that I had last weekend. I had great fun and a few logistics issues making it and thanks to Gill and Dave for their contribution (and lunch). As well as teaching me that wind noise is a real pain in the proverbial, this podcasting business is teaching me a few things about myself:
- I am quite comfortable talking to myself.
- Wind is not my friend (I have said this before).
- I sniff an awful lot when I am outside.
- I can now recognise the waveform pattern of my sniff.
- I definitely get my r’s and my w’s mixed up (something to do with not knowing my r’s from… help me out here!)
- I can’t run and talk for very long.
- I can probably type faster than I can talk.
- Seagulls are only loud when you are not recording them.
- Waves are not as loud as you might imagine and when they are loud there is too much wind to record them.
- I need one of those fuzzy microphone things – you know, the ones you just want to stroke.
Anyway, here is Blondecast number two… and yes I really did have a swim. In fact there have been very few days so far this winter when I haven’t. Enjoy…