By: Blonde Two
Do you dare venturing out for a night walk tonight? How about a wild camp within some Dartmoor ruins? If you are considering such a foolhardy venture, here are some Blonde halloween navigation tips to keep you safe:
1. Avoid haunted castles (get some expert advice here).
2. Check your grid references (for example avoid 666 666 especially if it is a disused chapel!)
3. Don’t venture alone down wooded lanes.
4. If the gates have locks, make sure YOU have the key!
6. Don’t go anywhere near places with ‘saw’ or ‘axe’ in their name.
And finally… make sure you know enough about your walking buddy! If she starts behaving strangely… RUN!