By: Blonde Two
A mini-Cotswold brochure landed on my doorstep yesterday.
I should probably clarify; I am not talking here about model villages crafted in yellow stone, but about outdoor retailers who like to sell people tents.
Over my dinner, I perused the brochure and noted a tendency towards ‘glamping’ in the sales pitch (nothing wrong with this, even Blondes like a touch of luxury). There were strings of lights, fluffy checked rugs and desk-top barbecues (well maybe not desktop).
One thing that caught my eye though, was the number of double sleeping bags that were on sale. I have some very important questions on this topic:
1. Has anyone actually ever tried sleeping in one with someone else?
2. Has anyone actually ever tried sleeping in one with their spouse?
3. Has anyone actually ever tried sleeping in one with someone else’s spouse?
4. Has anyone ever cited ‘the double sleeping bag’ in their divorce?
5. How do you decide who has control of the zip?
6. Do you both have to turn over at the same time?
7. Farting – does it warm the bag or just make it stinky?
8. Do you have to have a ‘let’s go together’ toilet pact?
9. When sitting up, do you have to count to three first?
10. Does a double sleeping bag make a bit of holiday nookie more or less likely?
Anyone with experience and answers, do please let me know.
Anyone who would like me to try one out and write a review (not with Blonde One – there is a limit!) please feel free to send me a double sleeping bag of my own.