By: Blonde Two
Every now and again a girl should stop and ask herself a few life-questions. These would include such quandaries as:
- Is a baby belly cuddly or just in the way?
- Do I really need to wear mascara?
- Am I allowed to admit that I prefer chips to sex?
- Is hoovering strictly necessary for happiness?
- How big are big pants allowed to be?
You know the kind of thing… well I hope you do because if you don’t that makes me a bit weird. What the list above doesn’t include however, is one of the most important questions of all:
Am I an outdoor woman?
We Blondes thought we would help you to find the answer to this most existential of questions so we have composed a series of pertinent daily self-examination exercises. You will get these over the next few days (sorry blokes – but you are welcome to play along). Here is our first challenge (comments and scores tomorrow):
What’s in your rucksack? (Answer ‘yes’ or ‘no’)
- A waterproof coat?
- A survival bag?
- A compass?
- A map?
- A tampon?
- Lip salve?
- Sun cream?
- Spare boot laces?
- A knife?
- A bobble hat?