By: Blonde One
I’ve had my new Berghaus Women’s Wilderness 60+15 rucksack for a while now and it’s been put through its paces quite thoroughly. It has been on some appropriate Dartmoor expeditions and I am now in a position to quite confidently say that it’s a great rucksack! Here’s why:
- The colour is perfect!
- The clips are strong and easy to clip and unclip, even with thick gloves on.
- For its weight of 1.77 kg, the capacity is great, even though it looks a bit like a chipmunk when the side pockets are full!
- It’s very comfy, even when it’s full. The shoulder straps are well padded and the BIOFIT System allows the back to flex as I walk.
- There are pockets in all the right places. The hip pockets are easy to reach.
- It was easy to pack and unpack once you had a system sorted out for what was going to go where.
Have a look at: the Berghaus website to find your own rucksack.
So, Little Miss Blonde, you have stolen/borrowed my original Berghaus, but I’m now quite happy to officially hand it over to you!