By: Blonde Two
Finding the correct Ordnance Survey location map for the area you are visiting can be tricky (and annoying if you get map location wrong). We have a very handy map finder to take the hard work of this element of your expedition preparation. Here’s how to use it:
- Zoom in and out using the + and – buttons on the right.
- Drag the map area around by holding the right click button down.
- Make sure you have selected an Explorer map using the > button on the left.
- Locate your area and click on it
- Click ‘MORE INFO’ to view your map (and buy it of course) on the Ordnance Survey website.
Note: We only recommend orange Explorer maps (1:25,000 scale) for walking and navigation.
Two Blondes Walking will receive a small commission for each Ordnance Survey map sold through this website.