By: Blonde Two
I have told you before about some of the more amusing search engine queries that bring people to our blog. One of my favourites is, ‘blonde jokes’ so, as it is Tuesday today, I thought I would help out these poor lost souls and publish some actual blonde jokes. Of course, once you have read them, you might suggest that they would more appropriately be titled, ‘Blonde jokes’. You are allowed your opinion of course but I think they are all very funny!
The best blonde jokes ever…
- Two Blondes walked into a bar… but then discovered it was a boundary stone…
- How many Blondes does it take to change a lightbulb? Not sure but they’ll need a compass to work out which way to turn it.
- What did Blonde One say to Blonde Two? Most things, we have been friends for a long time!
- What do you call a Blonde with a rucksack? Happy!
- What do you call an intelligent Blonde? Ma’am!
- Did you hear about the Blonde who’s afraid of the dark? She isn’t anymore.
- Knock knock. Who’s there? Blonde. Blonde who? No Blonde Two!
- How do you know if a Blonde is looking at you? Check her compass bearing.
- What’s the difference between a Blonde and a rucksack? One’s an adventure bag, the other one’s something you carry things in!
- When is a Blonde not a Blonde? Don’t be silly that never happens.
Night Navigation Course – Dartmoor
Just one thing more to say and this time it isn’t a joke. On Friday we will be running our annual Night Navigation Course on Dartmoor. If you know a bit about using a map and compass and want to find out what Dartmoor looks like (or doesn’t look like) in the dark, this is definitely the course for you! £40, East Dartmoor.