By: Blonde Two
Work With Two Blondes Walking
Why engage us to get your outdoor PR moving?
- Because, against huge competition, we have been selected as Ordnance Survey Get Outside Champions for the third year running. GetOutside is recognised as the consumer platform for engaging with outdoor activity in the UK. Overall media engagement of GetOutside in 2017 (EVA) £24m, social reach almost 1 million people, applicants for the 2018 Get Outside Champions program over 750.
- Because last summer we were part of a successful outdoor PR campaign for Pepsi Cola’s new ‘Off the Eaten Path’ crisp range
- Because our name is growing through film work (The Space Outside – Shimnix Films), TV appearances (BBC Breakfast and ITV’s Britain’s Favourite Walks: Top 100) and our PR work with Ordnance Survey (Countryfile Live)
Why let us organise your group navigation workshop or guided walk?
- Because collectively we have over 25 years of group leadership experience
- Because we work closely with Dartmoor National Park Authority
- Because we run ladies only navigation training courses as well as mixed ones
- Because we can find our way in the dark and teach you to do the same
Why work with us to promote your walking holiday destination?
- Because we know the benefits of walking and what walkers really want
- Because we have done 3 years of PR work with Visit Isles of Scilly
- Because we have worked closely with Una Bhan Tourism to promote the Miner’s Way and Historical Trail
- Because we are regular walk leaders for both the Dartmoor Walking Festival and the East Devon Walking Festival
Why work with us to promote your outdoor gear?
- Because we know what outdoor clothing and outdoor equipment works when the weather comes in
- Because we understand women’s outdoor clothing
- Because we have a growing and interested blog audience and Instagram, Twitter, Facebook feeds
- Because we write a daily blog post… that’s every single day of the year and we have been doing it for five years