By: Blonde One
1. You’re sat in a waiting room and you choose Devon Life instead of Cosmopolitan.
2. You’re most exciting purchase is a new map to replace your old battered one (but of course you don’t throw the old one away).
3. You have to stop at B&Q on the way home from work to buy meths for the Trangias.
4. You get excited by a trip to the docs surgery because it’s to get travel jabs.
5. You would rather snuggle up into a down sleeping bag than a quilt.
6. Three sets of underwear for an 8 day trip seems excessive.
7. Brushing your teeth inside a tent, using a mug instead of a tap is acceptable.
8. You turn down a hot shower at a friends house during an expedition in favour of a hot chocolate and early night.
9. It is okay to have a house covered in grass and mud.
10. All topics of conversation are acceptable with fellow expeditioners (especially Blonde ones).
How outdoorsy are you?!